Jeepers Creepers, Where’d You Get Those Peepers George? Or, Lack Thereof!
StallMara! Now we know why it took you so long to release this color photo of George, who claimed to be “beaten with an inch of his life”. After months of my client proclaiming that he was beaten to the point of seeing stars, thus seeing “the light”, I’d want to keep this from the public too. How do you endure so many embarrassing moments? This picture is a perfect example of “be careful what you wish for – you just might get it” type of picture. No doubt that when you received it, you thought “Oh shit, we’re so screwed!” This is clearly not a photo that reflects a brutal, life-threatening beating. Surely not one that shows enough reason to murder an unarmed 17 year old teenager by shooting him through the heart.
Let’s take a look at some of George’s very own statements and while your reading, visualize the picture above:
[Part of Zimmerman’s statement February 26, 2012]”As I looked and tried to find my phone to dial 911 the suspect punched me in the face. I fell backwards onto my back. The suspect got on top of me. I yelled ‘Help’ several times. The suspect told me ‘Shut the fuck up’ as I tried to sit up right, the suspect grabbed my head and slammed it into the concrete sidewalks several times. I continued to yell ‘Help’ each time I attempted to sit up, the suspect slammed my head into the sidewalk. My head felt like it was going to explode.“
[Part of Zimmerman’s Interview with Officer Singleton]
Zimmerman: “So I was walking back through to where my car was and he jumped out from the bushes and he said ‘What the f*ck’s your problem homey?’ And I got out my cellphone out to call 911 this time. And I say, ‘Hey man, I don’t have a problem,’ and he goes ‘Now you have a problem.’ And he punched me in the nose. At that point I fell down, I tried to defend myself. He just started punching me in the face. And, uh, I started screaming for help, I couldn’t see, I couldn’t breathe. Then he started taking my head…”
Investigator: “And you’re still standing at this point?”
Zimmerman: “No ma’am, I fell to the ground when he punched me the first time. It was dark, I didn’t even see him getting ready to punch me. As soon as he punched me I fell backwards into the grass. And then he grabbed me and he was whaling on my head, and then I started yelling help. when i started yelling help, He grabbed my head and he started to hit my head into the — I tried to sit up and yell for help and then he grabbed my head and started hitting it into the sidewalk. When he started doing that I, I slid into the grass to try and get out from under him, and so he would stop hitting my head into the sidewalk, I was still yelling for help. I could see people looking and some guy yells out ‘I’m calling 911′ and I said ‘help me, help me, he’s killing me,’ and he puts his hand on my nose and on my mouth and he says your going to die tonight and I, I don’t remember much after that. I just remember I couldn’t breathe and then he still kept trying to hit my head against the pavement, or, I don’t know if it was a sign or what it was, so I just… when I slid my jacket and my shirt came up and when he said your… I felt his hand go down on my side and I thought he was going for my firearm so I grabbed it immediately and as he banged my head again I just pulled out my firearm and shot him.”
I have some questions regarding the photo and statements:
- Where are the black eyes? Where are they in the initial picture? Where are they in the picture taken hours later at the station? Why don’t we have any pictures of George’s black eyes days later? Where is the busted lip that he described?
- If Trayvon punched George in the face (nose) repeatedly causing excessive bleeding, and then proceeds to cover George’s nose and mouth with his hands, why is the blood not “smeared” all over his face and confined to one small area? (Sidenote: there should have been TONS of DNA found on Trayvon’s hands and sleeves from this described action alone)
- If George was on his back, struggling to get up, why is there no visual evidence of blood streaks that should have run down the sides of his face. Why did the blood stay confined to one area as if it was “dabbed” over his lip area. (The blood on George’s lip is more consistent with that of Geisha lipstick, not a life-threatening beating)
- Was George’s face (nose) pressed up against the window of the police car or how about the plexiglass used to divide the front from back seats when the picture taken for dramatic effect?
Below is a side-by-side comparison with one of the pictures that was taken of George later on that evening at the station. Hmm. Usually injuries tend to get worse before they get better. Especially that of a “broken” nose. Not George’s though! No sir. He’s always above the norm right?! Somehow, George’s swelling of the nose manages to go down only hours after the initial picture was taken at the scene. Not only that, his facial coloring seems to have returned to normal on both his face AND the side of his face. The most amazing thing is that the bone in George’s nose seems to have moved back into place! All of this WITHOUT medical attention! Wow!
(below image courtesy of LLMSPapa showing times of photos taken)
Another couple of comparison side by side photos (courtesy of Papapi at JusticeQuest)
- Why did it take the officer 4 weeks to produce this photograph?
- Why did the EMT who testified during the second bond hearing state that blood was covering the majority of Zimmerman’s head?
- The most important question raised (thanks to this photo) is why in the hell was Zimmerman not arrested that night at the scene. Again, this photo clearly does not show someone who was the victim of a life-threatening injury. No matter how you look at it!
No matter what his story is now, I’m sure you all can remember Serino saying “a lot of people don’t think that your injuries are consistent with getting into a life-threatening type thing”. Well Serino, you were right about that!
Take a look at this next picture collage, another comparison if you will. It seems to me that the little bone on the side of George’s nose, has been one of his predominate features his whole life. Not to mention, he doesn’t have the straightest nose to begin with. Certainly not model material. It’s not too far off the later photo taken at the police station, is it? Well, you can be the judge.
Lastly, since there seems to be a certain group of people hell bent on conspiracy theories, let’s play around with one for a second, shall we? Let’s have another look at Zimmerman’s photo taken at the station:
Now let’s take a look at the same photo where I spent less than 5 minutes doing a real shitty photoshop job.
Now imagine that same picture with 4 weeks worth of photoshop to get it just right ;)
Hey John, probably a good idea that you retracted your initial statement regarding the MMA style punches, eh?!
George Zimmerman, prison is indeed in your near future.
By Journey2Justice and TrayvonsTruth